Nutrafol Hair Products
What is Nutrafol?
Nutrafol is a supplement with unique and potent botanical ingredients that promote hair growth.
Dr. Veber recommends taking Nutrafol as part of the multi-layer approach to hair loss and hair thinning or simply to make your hair grow healthy and luxurious.
What are Nutrafol’s ingredients?
Nutrafol is a 100% plant-based, drug-free product designed specifically to target the causes of hair loss. These causes can be genetic, environmental, and the latest research shows that we should also take into account aging, inflammation, cellular stress, hormonal imbalance, allergens and bad nutrition.
For a list of Nutrafol ingredients click here.
Does Nutrafol have negative side effects?
No. Nutrafol is made of pure, botanical ingredients and has no adverse reactions.
Are there any positive effects besides hair growth?
Yes. Patients describe improved overall wellness, better mood, better sleep and reduced stress.
How should I take Nutrafol?
You must take 4 capsules/day with food to optimize absorption.
Are there any contraindications to take Nutrafol?
It is not indicated for women who may become pregnant, are pregnant or breastfeeding.
It is a good idea to talk with a physician before taking any supplements to make sure it does not interfere with any other medications you are taking.
How do I know if I am a good candidate for Nutrafol?
The best way to find out if Nutrafol is right for you is to have a complimentary consultation with Dr. Veber. She will take a detailed medical history and assess your specific condition or concern.
Nutrafol contains a Synergen Complex that includes:
- EVNolMax : a form of vitamin E that strengthens hair.
- Sensoril Ashwagandha: a medicinal plant that promotes stress relief and potentiates the immune system.
- BCM-95 Biocurcumin : an anti-oxidant.
- USPlus Saw Palmetto: Saw Palmetto is a small palm tree. An extract of its fruit has shown that Saw Palmeto may prevent the production of DHT, the hormone responsible for shrinking hair follicles.
- Marine Collagen: it nourishes the hair follicle and improves moisture
- Other natural ingredients in Nutrafol are Biotin, Essential Amino Acids, Selenium, Vitamins A, C and D, Zinc, Organic kelp and Resveratrol. These elements have shown to support the structure and function of the follicle, hair and scalp.
- Nutrafol does not contain gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, shellfish, eggs, dairy, milk, peanuts, tree nuts, GMOs, artificial colors or flavors.
Click here to read a Journal of Drugs in Dermatology’s article about a study on the advantages of using Nutrafol.